Friday, March 28, 2008

Road Trip Reflection

Reflection

While I road trip, i was amazed that the brothers from outside the chapter. They barely even knew who we where, yet they had no problem letting us into their house and allowing us to sleep there. We hung out with them and acted if they had known us since for us for years. We have heard that this is a brotherhood, but you do not really know what that means until you have actually gone to out of chapter houses. Before, when we only saw they brothers hanging out with their in chapter brothers, it just seem to me that they were only really good friends. Then while on road trip, it was the first time that I actually realized that this truly is a brotherhood. Also, you could tell that Greek life was very important at UPenn. Their house was huge and right in the middle of downtown Philly. They ate together which showed that they enjoyed being around each other all the time. I am disappointed that I did not get to go to Penn state because I am sure that would have been as equally as impressive as UPenn.

Posted By: Michael Schroeder

No comments: