Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Reflection

Reflection

So far the pledging process has been fairly fun. I have started to really get to know some of my pledge brothers, and I am hoping to know the rest very soon. The process has been really an eye opener. Not just to see how much work it is, just to see Sigma Chi for what it really is. Everything about Sigma Chi just seems right. I feel very comfortable whenever I am around the house; it really is starting to feel like my second home. The values and principles of Sigma Chi really are values everyone should vie for in life. The best part is there is a whole brotherhood is there to help you to become the better person everyone wants to be. There is nothing more nerve wrecking and exciting to see what is planned ahead. I only look forward to knowing more about Sigma Chi, so I can be a Sigma Chi eventually that future member look up to.

Sagar Agrawal

No comments: